Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Why I Hate Blogging . . .

Why, you ask?  The last two posts I spent more time crying than typing.  And I had to get up a get a Kleenex several times!  That is just me.  This is the same reason I don't share everything on my heart verbally . . . I feel it, but know I will cry if I articulate it!  My dad always told me that is because I am like him . . .  soft hearted.

I want to tell everyone how important things are to me, but the tears start even when I don't think I should be crying!   I think I am okay, then the tears start.  And if you know me, once they start, they are hard to stop!!!  And the red, blotchy face!!!!  I would just rather not go there . . .

But blogging is a bit different.  I can cry and no one can tell . . . my face can get blotchy and no one knows . . . I can blow my nose and no one hears it . . . HEY!  Maybe I LOVE blogging!!!!!!!   

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I like blogging because I can edit my thoughts after I'd typed them. :)

    ReplyDelete