Friday, January 28, 2011

My New Blog

My friends Pokey and Erika have had blogs that I have enjoyed reading so much.  I wanted to start a blog, but wasn't sure how. Then today, my daughter, Melodie started a blog and I knew I had to get one started, also.

What should I name my blog?? I tried several names and they were taken, of course.  Since I LOVE Clinique's Happy perfume (and an ONLY allowed to wear it evenings and weekends) and I love my life, I chose "Norma's Happy Living"  (NOT Norma' Shappy Living).  Although Shappy Living MIGHT be a good thing.

Now, that's Shappy Living!

3 comments:

  1. RE: your profile - you are Granny to your grandpuppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like HAPPY and wear it also. That is the only scent that makes me HAPPY. You were the reason I started buying HAPPY. Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete